Document revision date: 24.03.2022г.
This Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter - the "Policy") is prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Russian Federation Federal Law "On Personal Data" № 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006 (hereinafter - the "Personal Data Law"), as well as other laws and regulations of the Russian Federation on the protection and processing of personal data, and applies to personal data, which the project "Appe" http://appe.co (hereinafter - the "Operator") may receive from the subject of personal data, who is a user of the website http://appe.co (hereinafter - the "Project")
The operator has the right to make changes to this Policy. A new version of this Policy, specifying the date of its adoption, shall take effect on the day following the day of its posting at the address:: http://appe.co/policy
2. Terms and definitions.
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meaning:
2.1. Personal data
- any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable individual (subject of personal data) - User of the Site;
2.2. Processing of personal data
- any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
2.3. Automated processing of personal data
- processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
2.4. Personal data made publicly available by the subject of personal data
- personal data, access by the general public to which is provided by the subject of personal data or at his request;
2.5. Blocking of personal data
- temporary termination of personal data processing (except when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
2.6.Destruction of personal data
- actions, as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which, destroyed tangible media personal data;
- an organization that processes personal data - "Appe Social Network", on the Website http://appe.co
2.8. Subject of personal data, User
- the user of the Site, who provided his personal data to the Operator at the conclusion of the User Agreement (Offer).
2.9. The site
is an Internet resource located at: http://appe.co.
Purposes of personal data processing by the operator
The purpose of the Operator's processing of Users' personal data is:
Operator's transfer of content (all user data) from Instagram to the Site at: http://appe.co.
3. Principles and conditions of personal data processing
3.1 In accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Law, the conditions and principles of the Operator's processing of Users' personal data are:
3.2 Processing of personal data is carried out with the User's consent to the processing of their personal data. By pressing the button "I have read and agree with the terms", the User expresses their consent to the processing of their personal data by the Operator in accordance with this Policy and confirms that such consent is given by them freely, willingly and in their own interest. In the case of incapacity of the subject of personal data, consent to the processing of his personal data is given by the User's legal representative.
3.3 Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by the User. If the personal data subject withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the operator may continue the processing of personal data, without the consent of the personal data subject, only if there are grounds provided by the Personal Data Law.
3.4 If the User withdraws their consent to the processing of their personal data, the Operator shall be obliged to stop the processing and, if the preservation of personal data is no longer required for the purposes of personal data processing, to destroy the personal data within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of receipt of the said withdrawal.
3.5 In case of impossibility to destroy personal data within the specified period, the specified Operator shall block such personal data and ensure destruction of personal data within a period not exceeding six months.
3.6 The collection and processing of personal data by the Operator is carried out using the application collection form located on the website http://appe.co. The user of the Website provides his personal data to the Operator by filling out the collection form on the website http://appe.co
. By pressing the confirmation button, the User gives consent to the Operator to process the personal data provided by them in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
3.7. the User is entitled to receive the following information from the Operator regarding the processing of his personal data, including when collecting his personal data (except in cases stipulated by the Personal Data Law):
- confirmation of the fact of processing of personal data by the Operator;
- legal basis and purpose of personal data processing;
- The goals and methods of personal data processing used by the operator;
- Name and location of the Operator, information about persons (except for the Operator's employees) who have access to personal data or to whom personal data may be disclosed on the basis of a contract with the Operator or on the basis of federal law;
- Processed personal data pertaining to the relevant User, the source of their receipt, unless another procedure for submitting such data is provided by federal law;
- the terms of processing of personal data, including the terms of their storage;
- information on cross-border transfer of data effected or to be effected;
- Other information as required by federal laws.
3.8. The User is entitled to demand from the Operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the declared processing purpose, as well as to take statutory measures to protect his rights.
3.9. Within a period not exceeding seven working days from the day when the User provides information confirming that his personal data held by the Operator is incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant, the Operator is obliged to make the necessary changes in it.
3.10. Within a period not exceeding seven working days from the date of submission by the User of information confirming that such personal data are illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, the Operator is obliged to destroy such personal data.
3.11. The Operator is obliged to notify the User about the changes made and measures taken and to take reasonable measures to notify third parties, in case the personal data of this User has been transferred to them.
4. Terms of storage of Personal Data of Users
4.1 Personal data of the User is stored by the Operator during the validity period of the User agreement with the User, as well as within 5 years after its expiration.
4.2 To withdraw the consent to the processing of his personal data the User should send an e-mail to the technical support service of the Website email@example.com. The operator is obliged to delete the User's personal data.
5. Operator's requisites
IE Kiseleva Margarita Romanovna
Adress: 142115, Moscow area., Podolsk, Molodezhnaya St., 5.